In this edition, we celebrate Villa’s first win back in the Premier League (2-0 vs. Everton), reflect on a memorable Villa Park atmosphere and you’ll hear The Terminator deal with Dr Tony Xia.
Never miss an episode, SUBSCRIBE today!
- Three Points:
- We look at Liverpool fan groups attempts to resist FSG trademarking the clubs history, name and….the ‘allez allez allez’ chant?!
- We discuss the troubles of Bury and Bolton – a predictable predicament despite the game never been more cash rich.
- Hate VAR? You’ll love the latest idea for robot linesman. We are holding out for Kryton and R2D2 running the line.
- Analysis of our fantastic Friday night victory over Everton at Villa Park in front a buoyant home support.
- There’s also a farewell from Randy Lerner, who sends in the Terminator to finally put an end to Dr Tony Xia.