OUT NOW: EPISODE 17
In the latest instalment of the Podcast you can savour a bumper hour long episode to see you through to the end of the international break.
In the latest, unstoppable feast of Aston Villa related ear porn:
WHAT’S IN STORE?
In this edition MOMS & Villa Underground cover some serious ground, with all of the latest Villa matters discussed & debated. There’s also plenty of fun poked at a number of the more bizarre Villa connected stories that grabbed our attention recently.
If you’re new to this, you can listen & subscribe completely free. You can also read what others are saying here as well as learning about any number of ways to listen (Listen on: iTunes, Stitcher, aCast & more!).
28 THINGS YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO MISS IN THIS BRAND SPANKING NEW EPISODE (S1.EP.17)
- The International Break
- Tim Sherwood – What a f*cking “mug”!
- Villa Fan Prince William’s Dad Dancing.
- Toilet roll dispensing at Villa Park (We sh!t you not..)
- Wenger Out!…Brian Little was Villa boss when he started.
- North Korean PRIZE DRAW WINNER ANNOUNCED
- Tearing up the form book. We’re top!
- Mental Image: Steve Bruce grinding.
- Sick notes & those excuses for promotion failure.
- Will Villa put a decent 90 minutes together?
- Stuck in 3rd Gear.
- Jedinak. So, so important. And beardy.
- Elphick & Richards – Villa careers over?
- Improving Sam Johnstone.
- Conor Hourihane > Ashley Westwood.
- Kodjia’s the man banging the goals in.
- Adomah frustrates but delivers on assists.
- Playoffs Odds = 100/1 … hmm
- Will our “valuable” players leave??
- Shouldn’t we offer shorter contracts?
- Football’s changed….Sentimental corner.
- Why we can’t attract top senior pros anymore.
- Is Gabby really in Bruce’s plans??
- Who was the best manager since O’Neill?
- Should Grealish get international game time?
- Hogan & Kodjia: Can they play together?
- Who got the best deal with Adomah / Adama Traore?
- And finally, the out-takes!
Be the first to hear new releases with a completely free subscription: