“Do you want fries with that Big MacGrath?”
Whilst Spurs unveil their cheese rooms, micro-brewery and expansive a la carte menus, we at Villa Park make do with the simpler things.
Some recoil at the inner-workings of a balti-pie, when they should really be celebrating the innovation.
Others may ponder the deeper contents of a VillaDog, until wisdom reminds us that some things are best left unknown.
What with catering at football grounds being on par with a hospital or budget airline, one wonders why the gig economy hasn’t cracked sliding a pizza under the turnstiles or tossing a keema naan from Aston Park into the lower Holte.
Even Colchester United are literally light years ahead of us, re-working the fan experience by landing a Big Mac on their training ground just this week.
This got us thinking…why can’t we have a thick VillaDog fired down our throats by drone during the half time interval?
Make sure you subscribe.
IN THIS WEEKS SHOW
- We reflect on five consecutive Villa wins & where it might take us.
- A look back at the 2-1 win over Blackburn. “Champagne first half, Lambrini second half.”
- What about the playoff competition? We consider who to keep a close eye on.
- There’s comment on Villa’s goalkeeping options. Will Steer retain the no.1 spot?
- The Scott Hogan touch count meter goes into over-drive with a 1st on loan goal.
- Comments on Man Utd appointing Solskjaer, news on the Emiliano Sala saga and the aforementioned Big Mac from Space!
The Villa Underground needs your contributions to survive.
Join us as a writer or donate from as little as £1.