LISTEN NOW – EPISODE 50
LIFE BEGINS AT 50 . . .
With 50* episodes (excluding mini shows) now behind us, we catch up on all the latest happenings at Villa Park.
In this Episode:
- A point salvaged? A last gasp equaliser saves our blushes against Brentford.
- 2 points dropped? A stubborn 10 man Ipswich raised tactical questions.
- Karma’s a bitch? Struggling Reading’s 93rd minute penalty dashes a home win.
- Whilst a better mathematical start to the season; have Villa learned lessons from the 2017/18 campaign?
- You’ll hear exclusive updates from the Away Fans Consultation Group meeting.
- We consider the troublesome defensive midfield role. Who amongst Jedinak, Whelan and Bjarnason should be deployed? How could Bruce use these assets to better effect?
- New number 1: After allowing Sam Johnstone to defect to local rivals West Brom, we take a look at our new and unfamiliar options between the sticks.
- Loans: Given the clubs late arrival into the transfer market following financial turmoil, loan deals need to be used wisely. Anwar El Ghazi arrives from Lille, with Yannick Bolasie a welcome further addition.
- Twitter With Tony – He’s back!
It’s easy to listen & subscribe – find out more here.