In this edition of the podcast, you can hear a whole host of exclusive Villa related discussion!
In this weeks show featuring Dan (The Villa Underground) & David (My Old Man Said):
- Villa’s 1-0 derby win over Blues.
- Gabby’s unexpected goalscoring impact & what his future at Villa Park may look like.
- Grealish’s lacklustre display & the midfield overlooking Scott Hogan generally.
- Remembering Ugo Ehiogu (dispelling a commonly held urban myth along the way!)
- A look at Villa’s quality after Bruce aired concerns about performance standards.
- What improvements are needed & summer transfer predictions.
- Villa Park pitch invaders (& slide tackling stewards!)
- The pitfalls of drinking from 8am
- Blues’ chances of staying up looking perilous.
- Jedinak’s Jungle
- & a brand new feature: Negatron!
Never listened before?
There’s no time like the present to listen & subscribe.
The show is completely free to download, stream and subscribe.
>> Learn more <<
Have Your Say
Don’t forget, you can send questions, comments and suggest features to our dedicated Twitter feed:
PODCAST BACK CATALOGUE
Need a bigger fix?
You can also listen to to countless hours of joyous Villa coverage in the Podcast back-catalogue.
All episodes are available to enjoy at your leisure!
Ideal for the work commute, in-flight relief and most definitely whilst on the beach.