In this edition of the podcast, you can hear a whole host of exclusive Villa related discussion!
In this weeks show featuring Dan (The Villa Underground) & David (My Old Man Said):
- Villa’s 1-0 derby win over Blues.
- Gabby’s unexpected goalscoring impact & what his future at Villa Park may look like.
- Grealish’s lacklustre display & the midfield overlooking Scott Hogan generally.
- Remembering Ugo Ehiogu (dispelling a commonly held urban myth along the way!)
- A look at Villa’s quality after Bruce aired concerns about performance standards.
- What improvements are needed & summer transfer predictions.
- Villa Park pitch invaders (& slide tackling stewards!)
- The pitfalls of drinking from 8am
- Blues’ chances of staying up looking perilous.
- Jedinak’s Jungle
- & a brand new feature: Negatron!
Never listened before?
There’s no time like the present to listen & subscribe.
The show is completely free to download, stream and subscribe.
There are plenty of ways to listen both at home and on the go. Be it desktop or mobile, we have you covered with a range of options.
>> Learn more <<
Have Your Say
Don’t forget, you can send questions, comments and suggest features to our dedicated Twitter feed:
PODCAST BACK CATALOGUE
Need a bigger fix?
You can also listen to to countless hours of joyous Villa coverage in the Podcast back-catalogue.
All episodes are available to enjoy at your leisure!
Ideal for the work commute, in-flight relief and most definitely whilst on the beach.