In this episode…
- A closer look at the fresh faces that make up Villa’s backroom staff:
- Dean Smith
- Richard O’Kelly
- John Terry
- Jesus Garcia Pitarch – New Sporting Director.
- We consider what Dean Smith can bring to the role, the challenges he faces at Villa and the minimum expectations that the club holds.
- Uefa League of Nations – Is anyone interested, or, actually know what it is?
- Thierry Henry was the media favourite for the Villa job.
- Will the former Arsenal & Barca star be the one that got away?
- How will the French World Cup winner cope with his glorious backdrop in Monaco?
- What was the Police’s take on Cabbage Gate? We also look at the media over-reaction to a “cabbage attack”, when in reality, the vegetable was bowled onto the playing surface at Villa Park.
- Drones – You can expect to see an increased use of drones as part of managing fans – and the upcoming Villa / Blues derby will be no exception. Is this a proportionate Police tactic? Are the reasons for using drones robust?
- New Feature: “Where were you, when we were good?”
- Hear all about the goal that saved Villa’s blushes in 1994.
FYI – We’re now also on Spotify!
Make sure you are subscribed to avoid missing a second of the greatest show on earth.